We Know Calculus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Know Calculus!

^_^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Guild Teamspeak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

The Guild Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: The Guild Teamspeak   The Guild Teamspeak EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello guys, we now have and are actively using the guild teamspeak.

Download link: http://www.teamspeak.com/

Teamspeak Server Address: 206.217.130.34:10036

Connect like this: The Guild Teamspeak 242b90c5b5

Last edited by KatsuHoshiko on Sat May 23, 2015 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://weknowcalculus.forumotion.com
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

PostSubject: Teamspeak   The Guild Teamspeak EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:47 am

Certainly. Teamspeak allows for a simple chatroom with many customizable and movable channels.
You can customize the level of feedback and capture on your microphone and from others as well as customize hotkeys to do a number of things. Where as the design of Teamspeak isn't too terribly customizable or showy, it's design is efficient and works well. There's time stamps to each thing written and a tab for each the server, channel, and any pm's you are having, but they must stay in the Teamspeak window.
The Guild Teamspeak 9809d647f0
You can customize the program to be able to close to tray if you don't like multiple windows or minimize to the system tray as well.
The Guild Teamspeak Fbb030ffec
Teamspeak doesn't really display any information about you except in the fact that it shows what country you are logging on from.  You may mute your sound, microphone, or individuals.
You can also manually chance the volume of people in the channel. Poke clients to have a message appear and alert to get attention.
The Guild Teamspeak C72a152694
There is also a version you can get on your phone. That allows you to be on there and talk, listen, and type. I'm not exactly sure OS have Teamspeak on them, but make sure it's not the Viewer teamspeak. That's one that allows you to look at your Teamspeak if it's open on the computer. Also you may have to get it from a program called 1mobilemarket which is free. Otherwise I believe the app can cost $2 or more. If you'd like more detail you can message me.
I hope this helps clear things up for everyone. If anyone has questions let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://weknowcalculus.forumotion.com
iTorchic

iTorchic

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Teamspeak   The Guild Teamspeak EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:12 pm

TEAMSPEAK MASTER RACE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Teamspeak   The Guild Teamspeak Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guild Teamspeak
Page 1 of 1