We Know Calculus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Know Calculus!

^_^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The M.I.A thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

The M.I.A thread Empty
PostSubject: The M.I.A thread   The M.I.A thread EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:54 am

Hey guys, I'd like to use this thread for people to be able to post when they will be unavailable or not going to play for a certain amount of time.

Please post as much or little detail with an estimate time you'll be gone. Thanks all and hope to see you again soon!

The M.I.A thread 3156873785
Back to top Go down
https://weknowcalculus.forumotion.com
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

The M.I.A thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The M.I.A thread   The M.I.A thread EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:55 am

This weekend I am attending a wedding and will not be returning until Sunday evening server time.
I hope everyone has fun while I am out. See you all soon~~~
Back to top Go down
AinSophia

AinSophia

The M.I.A thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The M.I.A thread   The M.I.A thread EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Ohh the MIA thread... I was thinking of starting something similar The M.I.A thread 3337611653

Some of you might have noticed that I haven't been logged into AK the last two days. Unfortunately, the trend will continue until next Monday or Tuesday The M.I.A thread 1510970392

I'm swamped with works and such. In this time period, I might log into AK or I might not, but I'll make sure to check our forum often.
Back to top Go down
Valdoroth

Valdoroth

The M.I.A thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The M.I.A thread   The M.I.A thread EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:21 pm

My computer died. I can play on my laptop, but I started a class recently, so it eats at a bit of my free-time. I will try to get on a few times a week though.

Edit: ok not exactly died, but I am having water issues with it. I have to replace the CPU waterblock. Should be fixed later this week. I'll gladly post pictures of it and such when done. It's not what you call an "affordable" computer for the average gamer. It's a hobby, so naturally I spend more on it.
Back to top Go down
Dreid

Dreid

The M.I.A thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The M.I.A thread   The M.I.A thread EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:25 pm

In the coming four weeks I think that I wont play as much as the other days... Because my shool is almost finished (yess The M.I.A thread 1653990002) and that means the last tests are coming... And I rly want to do good on them... And thats mostly it, so see ya guys :3
Back to top Go down
FaintSnow

FaintSnow

The M.I.A thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The M.I.A thread   The M.I.A thread EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:15 am

*-* i will forever hunt u for shooting me
Back to top Go down
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

The M.I.A thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The M.I.A thread   The M.I.A thread EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:58 am

FaintSnow wrote:
*-* i will forever hunt u for shooting me

So... You're missing in action because you're too busy in trying to kill us in action? The M.I.A thread 1653990002

Okie Snow. I don't recall shooting you though The M.I.A thread 258019756
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The M.I.A thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The M.I.A thread   The M.I.A thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The M.I.A thread
Page 1 of 1