^_^

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Farewell (?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Einelynn

PostSubject: Farewell (?)   Wed May 20, 2015 6:05 am

Heya guys! Sorry for not logging in for a long time. Well the situation was pretty complicated here at my place. Well i guess i want to retire from the guild why? Well it's a hard decision but i think that's the best. It's because i can't always log in daily (my mom always used my laptop to do her jobs) and i can't play pretty well, so it's pretty hard to me for making my level same with you guys but it's okay i had a lot of fun and a lot of experience with you guys, thank you for anything :3 well i can't log in, so just kick me from the guild and look for my replacement :3 (sorry lotus i can't replace you as a guild healer yet) but maybe someday i'll play again and i hope to see you guys there too. I'm quiting the guild doesn't mean you guys won't talk to me right? I'm still here, you guys can meet me at the forum and teamspeak :3 soooo i'm sorry for everything, and i'm very thankful for every second that i spend in the guild. Cya~ guys!
- Einelynn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KatsuHoshiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Farewell (?)   Wed May 20, 2015 7:24 am

B-B-But.... NO! I will not allow it. You played fine. We're a casual guild, you don't have to be good. You don't have to log on or be on every second. We're just here as a community to have fun! I will NOT kick you. This is not a goodbye

I hope your situation gets better, but for now, you're staying with us! If you don't have another guild to go to, don't want to play solo, or don't hate us, you must stay. We have plenty of room in the guild still. You will stay!

If you're not playing AK again, we will miss you. You can still talk on the forums ^_^ You're a part of out guild and thus our family. Please keep up with us and be happy and have fun! ~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://weknowcalculus.forumotion.com
Einelynn

PostSubject: Re: Farewell (?)   Sat May 23, 2015 1:42 pm

Well maybe i'll rarely play Aura Kingdom i'm just feelong bad if i'm not there to support the guild by being active and online
You guys are my family i would never hate you guys and i won't forget you guys till forever. I guess we can still keep in touch in this forum just keep the forum up to date hehehe, if there's any moment or event just share it here please i'd love to read it.
i don't know if i will able to play Aura Kingdom agai in a short time. So just give my greetings to the others on the guild i'll miss playing with you guys
And thank you for everything
soooooo i hope this isn't a goodbye for you guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valdoroth

PostSubject: Re: Farewell (?)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:52 pm

You probably currently log in more than me. I am mostly waiting for the merge, and am about to be gone from playing for 3 weeks.

It's not a goodbye, but simply a "hey, I'll touch base every now and then so don't forget about me senpai's"

Which we're like "ayight!" (ok maybe that's just me) :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Einelynn

PostSubject: Re: Farewell (?)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Hahaha maybe you're right :b you guys are my friends too, so i can't just dissapear from you guys :3

So... yeah, just dont forget about me senpai's! Hehehe :b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell (?)   

Back to top Go down

Farewell (?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1