We Know Calculus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Know Calculus!

^_^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction thread!

Go down 
+5
Nariscian
AinSophia
Valdoroth
itztaytay
KatsuHoshiko
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

Introduction thread! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Many of us already know each other in game, but feel free to talk about youself as much or as little as you want here.

Hello everyone,
I am the guild leader: KatsuHoshiko. Many of you know me as Kanai Hoshiko, but that is my friend's name and she wanted me to use it.

I like games. I like you guys. And as you all know, I HATE GIGAS.
I love my girlfriend, my close friends, and my dog, Cooper.
If I can help anyone I would like for them to let me know.

That about sums it up, anything else you want to add is up to you. Share what you'd like.

-Katsu
Back to top Go down
https://weknowcalculus.forumotion.com
itztaytay

itztaytay

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Hey everyone :) I'm one of the sub leaders? High ups? Fun seekers? Pretend Kanai? Whatever it's called~

It's Lotus if you didn't guess :P all of my accounts end with Lotus so it's simple to identify me, I'm on a lot and am always available to contact and willing to help :3

So yep..... about it I guess .-. See you guys in game :3

-Lotus/Tay
Back to top Go down
Valdoroth

Valdoroth

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello everyone!

Most of yall know me as Yekatarina. I'm usually named Valdoroth on my male character mains, but this time I'm going with some new names. Currently I am re-making a new character on Siren named Pelnor. He's a duelist, but low lvl atm.

I'll tell more about myself later :)
Back to top Go down
AinSophia

AinSophia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:47 pm

First Post! Ehm.

Hello. :)

You know my main character in game with the same name (with slight variations maybe). Other alts? They'll be very different in naming scheme :P

See you all in game~
Back to top Go down
Nariscian

Nariscian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:18 am

Heya.

Syu here (as in Syurian from Hydra). You can continue calling me Syu or by whatever in-game names I have for other characters, but I actually go by Nari. Hence my username.

Anyway...introductions...
Well, I kinda just spent about an hour or so looking through pix to use as my profile pic. Then I decided Silent Hill monsters as a profile pic might not be the best idea. So, this should give you somewhat of an idea of what I'm like.

Maybe. I don't know. I'm tired right now as I'm typing this.

That wasn't exactly much of an introduction. I'm currently thinking of what to type out...

I got nothing.

See ya guys in-game.

//Nari// <--- not sure why I'm going with those slashes to close things off...but whatever
Back to top Go down
LiveFast

LiveFast

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:05 am

HiHi

Live here you may call me live lol. Ive rerolled 1 class on siren (Rav ofc xD) but still unsure to join you guys or not yet. will lose alot of items if so =/
Back to top Go down
AinSophia

AinSophia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:15 am

Hi Nari and Live :)
Back to top Go down
itztaytay

itztaytay

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:29 pm

I know the feels Live :( I'm keeping up both servers for now but gonna be spending most of my time in Siren levelling
Back to top Go down
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:32 pm

<------ Was broke on both servers from spending all my gold on guild members Q_Q

And yeah, Lotus/Taytay had a lot of money too.
Back to top Go down
Saucisse

Saucisse

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:38 pm

So, I think it's my turn ..

Hi theeeere ! ^w^)/
I am Saucisse, the chair gun of the guild ! (yeah, I'm just really bad in game maybe because I'm french.. ahah)
I love video games and mangas / animes .. And I FREAKING LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS <3 (my character on Siren is Maarluxia)
I really like this guild, there are a lot nice people here and some events together ! *^*
So I think I said all I have to say .. Thanks again to Kanai for accepting me >w<)/  :P
Back to top Go down
FaintSnow

FaintSnow

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:50 pm

ya i made a Char in Siren also see the guild is dead </3 all my stuff tho :(
Back to top Go down
Einelynn

Einelynn

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:17 am

HEYA~ i'm Einelynn or Jesslyn! you can still call me with Eine or Lynn if you like :3 AAANDD yes i'm a guy. Please don't hate me No cause i never tell anyone about my gender on games :P well it's nice to see you guys here and i'm glad we can still communicate more freely here :D Introduction thread! 3923210767

Last edited by Einelynn on Mon May 04, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:23 am

We would never hate anyone for their gender ^_^ Glad to have you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread!   Introduction thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction thread!
Page 1 of 1