We Know Calculus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Know Calculus!

^_^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Servers.***PLEASE READ***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

Servers.***PLEASE READ*** Empty
PostSubject: Servers.***PLEASE READ***   Servers.***PLEASE READ*** EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:42 pm

I want to know people's opinions on the servers. I personally think the Siren community is a better place, however, quite frankly, we could be the only ones on the server and I would enjoy it as long as I have all of you with me. We're not really very far into the Siren server at all, and I just would like updates on how everyone is doing. I know this is a very busy time of the year and many people don't have as much time or haven't been on in a while. Some of you may not even know anything that's going on. Despite that, I'd really just like to hear people's opinions on the guild and what I can do better to make the guild/game more enjoyable for everyone.

Post it here or PM me (Look in my profile's contact info and you can click PM)

Thanks all~~~
Back to top Go down
https://weknowcalculus.forumotion.com
AinSophia

AinSophia

PostSubject: Re: Servers.***PLEASE READ***   Servers.***PLEASE READ*** EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:44 pm

I'm okay with any server, as long as I can play with you all Servers.***PLEASE READ*** 3156873785

Though, I have made some friends in Siren, so it's harder to leave the server now Servers.***PLEASE READ*** 1606260911

EDIT: It's not that I've left Hydra...
Back to top Go down
KatsuHoshiko
Admin
KatsuHoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Servers.***PLEASE READ***   Servers.***PLEASE READ*** EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:18 am

Mhm, thanks for the feedback Ain, I really want whatever you guys enjoy most. For some it is the social aspect and others the gameplay. However it is best for you, let me know. Servers.***PLEASE READ*** 3156873785
Back to top Go down
https://weknowcalculus.forumotion.com
Einelynn

Einelynn

PostSubject: Re: Servers.***PLEASE READ***   Servers.***PLEASE READ*** EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:46 am

Yes, me too. Just like Ain, i think it's okay as long as we all still can play together :3 But i won't left Hydra i guess :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers.***PLEASE READ***   Servers.***PLEASE READ*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Servers.***PLEASE READ***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Know Calculus! :: Announcements!!!!-
Jump to: